Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Late Christmas!


Well we had a great Christmas this year! We went up to my Mom and Dad's and
celebrated it with the family!
Jim has decided that he wants to learn how to Golf, he has a little in the past with my Dad
and enjoys the challange and wanted clubs for Christmas!

Kylee has been asking every Santa she sees for the whole month for a Woody doll from Toy Story!

She was a good girl and got what she wanted!






Brinkley asked santa for dress ups, so she got a princess trunk and other playdo
activity things!


I had been wanting a Cricut for scrapbooking, and I was so excited when I got one!

We had a great time at Mom and Dad's, the boys went snowmobiling and hunting, and we had a couples night to Timbermine and the movies! It was so much fun to hang out with my sisters and Casey and all our extened family that we don't see very often!
Hope all had a good one!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had a good Christmas!! We sure missed seeing you though. Hopefully soon, we need to make a long weekend trip to St. George or something to just get away!!

    ReplyDelete