Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy New Year!


Well as you know we are always a step behind on getting our pcitures
and events posted on our blog.






I actually forgot that I had taken these pictures, so I thought what the heck
I 'll stick them on anyways!

We celebrated our new years at Jim's brother Jerry's house. They had games
and Guitar Hero, so we had a pretty good night.


The kids each celebrated in their own way, Kylee played and played with her cousins
till she was exhausted. She actually made it to midnight ... I wondered we go to bed
early at our house.








Brinkley made it to about 10 and then was asleep on Dad's shoulder, she celebrated the
rest of the night in Lisa's bed. So hope everyone has a great year in store! Happy New Year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment