Saturday, May 16, 2009

Well the last couple of weeks we have been trying to put our backyard in.
Jim has been working hard and got all the springler lines ran and done.
We only had one accident of me running it over already with the 4-wheeler and breaking one.
Sorry that makes for even more work.
We borrowed our neighbors tractor
to level out the lawn, and the girls thought that was cool!
So after we leveled it with the tractor,
we pulled a screen around behind the 4-wheeler and made it even smoother.
I thought it would be fun to take a before and after picture.
Dirt..... Grass! It's funny how grass just makes it look better.
We had a ton of grass though. 12 pallets of grass, and over 7,000 sq. feet.
So we were out there yesterday all day, but it was worth it.
Good thing we have great nephews Randy and Jason
who came and helped us
all day long!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a ton of work:) Now you can come up to my house and do our yard:( i am so not looking forward to it at all. Your girls look cute. We need to get together when your up here next. When will that be?? I just realized that I don't have you on our blog list. I will add you right now!! Love ya tonz! And I will talk to ya later:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project. I love doing yard work, it looks like you have a nice size back yard, how nice that is. Your girls are getting so big and grown up. They are cute little girls. How is life going? I need to call ya to chat, its been a while since I talked to ya.

    ReplyDelete