Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lake Powell!


Well we went to Lake Powell last week for a couple of days. We went with Jim's sister Kari and her family and his brother Jerry and there family.

We went to Paige and stayed for three days. Each day we would go to a different part of the lake, and play, have lunch on the beach and play some more!

Since I am almost 8 months pregnant, I just stayed in the boat and enjoyed the ride. Jim and the cousins would take turns with the girls on the tube!

My girls are such thrill seekers, they loved the boat and the tube rides!

After wards we went on to St. George for a couple of days, for our nephew Wesley's wedding.

The wedding was nice, and we had a good trip. By the end we were will ready to come home, we had been gone for 6 days. While we were at Jerry and Lisa's and the lake Rachel had the flu and the whole house got it! yuck! So it wasn't fun when all the kids started throwing up! Then it spread throughout all the West family. I think there was like 20 people who ended up getting it! Brinkley got it on the ride home in the truck, so right when we thought the adventure was over suprise!
Jenny my sister is looking for houses in Dammeron Valley and St. George area, so she and the boys and my mom came down for the weekend too. So we got to see cousins on both sides. My kids sure love their cousins!
Overall it was a good trip, we had a blast at the lake and enjoyed seeing everyone!
This last picture is of the girls surfing! It was pretty funny!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome tube!! It's huge!! Looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun trip! I love Powell, I'm hoping we can get there this summer! Sorry we missed you! Sounds like you were plenty busy! We just got home from a week trip...It is nice to get home and settled again...I can't believe you are 8 months..what's your due date? Any names?

    ReplyDelete