Friday, August 7, 2009

24th of July!

Well I love the 24th in Enterprise, because they have the same
festivities that I grew up with in Ogden!
We had a parade in the morning, it was a big event!
Cousin Kylah and Brinkley gathered candy from the floates and they went by.


Brinkley is eating the candy, great picture huh! I only got three
before my battery died, so I had to use it.
















Kylee had her big day for her first time in a parade!
She is taking dance this fall and her dance company marched
and danced in the parade! She made it all the way through, even
with the dancing! I wondered if she could really walk that far... the bigger girls
were pulling her along by the end. She sure had a great time though!
In the evening we went to the Rodeo here in Enterprise, but no pictures... sorry!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment