Monday, March 9, 2009

Finally a Blog!


So my friends and family have been trying to get me to do a blog for oh a LONG time now, and I finally did.(Meagan this is for you!) No I have wanted to create a blog, but just haven't so now everyone else needs to resend me theirs so I can have a list of contacts.
Jim and I have been married for 5 wonderful, but fast years. We have move several times, around St. George. Jim has worked in construction for a long time and owns his Contracting company. That is mainly why we have moved a lot, we have built three houses, and have lived in our third one in Enterprise for a year now. I have worked in the Dental field, for several years, but became a full time Mom when Kylee was born. With Construction slowing down, my husband has partially relocated to Rock Springs, WY to work for a company called Halliburton. He will commute back and forth 2 weeks on 1 week off. So that has been a huge change for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment