Monday, May 17, 2010

Carrie Underwood Concert!


Well we had a great weekend! We have been talking about trying to go to a concert the last couple of weeks. We just celebrated our 6 wedding anniversary on May 1st and we wanted to do something fun. Ever since we have been married I have given my husband a hard time, because he loves music and has never been to a concert! Which is just crazy I know!





So my sister in law Kari tells me that Carrie Underwood is coming to Phoenix. So Saturday I got on the internet looking for the date and tickets. Well the concert was scheduled for October like 12th, which would no way work for me cause I would have a new baby by then.
So I am looking at her tour and she is playing in Tucscan on May 15th and I'm looking at that date, and I'm like hey that't tonight! So i text Jim thinking nothing of it and he is like let's go!






I look at tickets and their is only 2 available and they are on the floor! So we are excited and we buy our tickted. Then like an hour before we were supposed to leave I checked the same website, cause my sister in law Kari and her husband Ed really wanted to go. 2 other tickets came available and they were on the front row! Sow we got there and the event center wasn't huge and there were tons of extra seats. So Jim and I sat next to them on the fron row and never got booted out! It was crazy fun! I can't believe how close we were!
Her opening acts were Sons of Syliva and Craig Morgan. They were both great Entertainers! Craig Morgan jumped down in the crowd and this is Kari and I giving him the hi five! Then Carrie performed she had about 10 different outfits and at one point road around the air in a old truck singing in the back! It was just a fun night and a great performance!

I think my husband is going to be ruined for now on front row seats on his first concert! Crazy I know! What a great time we all had! This picture of Carrie we took and she was like 5 feet away!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. HOW FUN!!!! I am so glad you got to go to her concert. I have been wanting to go to her concert for a long time, but it just hasn't happened. That is a way fun Anniversary gift. COngrats on 6 years. That is crazy. Your belly looks so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks and sounds like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Happy Anniversary too, I can't believe it's been that long. I remember when you got married! So... "your belly looks so cute" I tried to skim the blog to find some news???

    ReplyDelete